Since 2008, I have served as the lead SEO consultant to Nike and have worked with brands including HP, Michelin, Fisher Price, Energizer, AMC Theatres, Vonage, Planters, Venetian Hotels and Aon progressing into my current role as Associate Director, SEO at TBWA\Chiat\Day. Previously I served as in-house SEO specialist for Hostway Corporation, a global web hosting company.
I am an active speaker at conferences including Search Engine Strategies and WordPress’s Wordcamp and have been heavily involved in both search engine optimization and web analytics since 2003 following years of experience in site coding.
I specialize in helping companies build long term web initiatives focused on creating quality, well positioned content that provide value for users while staying in line with their business goals.
My specialties include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Development
- Link Popularity Development
- Web Analytics Reporting, KPI & ROI Analysis
- Website and Server Forensics
- Social Media Marketing
- Domain Name and Web Hosting Consulting
- Keyword Research & Target Determination
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- CMS consulting and configuration to meet SEO best practices
- Server Side Redirect Consulting and Implementation
I was born and raised and presently reside in the Chicagoland area with my wife Jen and our son Evan. In my spare time I am an avid ice hockey player, downhill skier and music & documentary enthusiast as well as an internet fanatic. I am an alumni of Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI where I received a B.A. in Marketing/Advertising.